View Bikini Girls

Sunday 24 June 2012

""Tweak" Ads To Make Visitors "Click"!" by Dipen


There are some standard things that you can do to make Ads not look like ads !!! Well the very simple reason for that is, we are programmed not to click on things which looks like ads so it is necessary for site owners to mask the ads as if they are not ads.So lets roll ..


Ad Formats: “Dress” your ads for success!

   How would you like your ads served? Banners? Skyscrapers? Rectangles? Squares? What about borders and background colors? The choices can be overwhelming. Many people let Google decide for them- preferring to stick with the default settings. Big mistake! From my own experience I can tell you that it’s like swapping a hundred-dollar bill for a ten-dollar one. For almost one year I settled for just a tenth of what I could have been making — just because I didn’t bother to control the looks and placement of my AdSense ads. The various ad formats, colors and their placement on the web page can be done in thousands of combinations. You can literally spend hours every day experimenting with every possible combination. But you don’t want to, do you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment